- Registering, buying, and selling Bitcoin is completely free.
- Otanacoins users who create advertisements are charged a 0.5% fee for every completed trade.
Bitcoin transaction fees
- Transactions to other Bitcoin wallets are subject to Bitcoin network transaction fee. The current fee is visible on the wallet page under the heading Bitcoin Network Fees. The size of the fee changes depending on the current usage rate of the Bitcoin blockchain, we automatically adjust this fee based on the current network congestion to make sure your transactions are confirmed as quickly as possible. The transaction fee is paid from your Otanacoins wallet when you send a transaction.
- When sending to Otanacoins wallet, a bitcoin network fee is deducted from the deposit. The fee varies on how congested the Bitcoin Network is. If your deposit amount is smaller than the bitcoin deposit fee, the deposit will not be processed. The current sending fee is visible on the wallet page under the heading Incoming transactions and fees.
- When using our merchant invoicing services a fee of 0.5% is deducted from the paid invoice amount of each invoice. Also Bitcoin network deposit fee is deducted from the invoice amount, if the invoice is paid with an external transaction.
- Custom work, e.g. research of possible external problems, is 200 EUR/hour paid in Bitcoin at the current market rate. Minimum billable amount is 200 EUR.